Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Specialist Job Description
Active Life Hearing is locally owned and operated in South Florida and serves the adult populations of Coral Springs, Boca Raton, and Boynton Beach. We utilize the latest hearing testing methods and technology to ensure our patients achieve their best hearing possible. Ask any of our patients and you will find they love the personal attention given with a small-town feel. It is not uncommon for a patient to drop in for a cup of coffee and update us on their grandkids.
Overview: As an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist at Active Life Hearing, you will bring joy and purpose to the lives of countless patients by helping restore their hearing loss. Your success will help us achieve our goal of improving the lives of others through restored hearing- while simultaneously expanding your knowledge base by working alongside Dr. Davidson and her abundance of experience in treating hearing loss and tinnitus management.
Benefits: At Active Life Hearing, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give them so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary and commission structure, medical/dental/vision plan, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Paid holidays
- CEU allowance
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Professional liability insurance
- Training with manufacturers on the newest hearing device technology
Requirements: To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following:
- Experience: At least 2 years in this role with comparable goals and responsibilities (sales background is a bonus!)
- Education: Must possess a current Florida HIS certification or Dispensing Audiologist license.
- Skills: You must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, someone who understands how to frame a message in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Characteristics: Self-motivation and phenomenal customer service skills will serve you well in your pursuit of achieving our mutual goals. Critical thinking skills will be appreciated by our patients while you troubleshoot their devices.
Responsibilities: As a member of the Active Life Hearing Team, your success drives our success. Throughout your course of restoring hearing loss in our communities, you’ll be responsible for:
- Administering and interpreting complete hearing assessments
- Crafting a personalized treatment plan for each patient to restore hearing loss or manage tinnitus.
- Demonstrating the latest hearing device technology while communicating the additional benefits, such as Bluetooth compatibility and rechargeability.
- Guiding patients along the path to better hearing by adjusting and investigating concerns with their hearing devices.
- Coaching patients on the maintenance and upkeep of their new devices.
- Supporting your recommended treatment plan with complete documentation in the patient’s chart.
- Presenting yourself in a professional manner in your appearance.
If you feel you would be an excellent addition to our team, please email your resume to [email protected]
We would love to connect with you.