Changing technology, conventions and lives
Oticon is transforming lives with its expansive range of cutting-edge hearing solutions. All Oticon products come with BrainHearing™ technology, designed to give wearers access to the entire sound scene and help them hear more naturally. From milder cases of hearing loss to profound deafness – even single-sided deafness – they provide tailored levels of support for every need.
Oticon's OpenSound Navigator brings powerful benefits to hearing aids
Oticon’s OpenSound Navigator, available on Zircon 1, is a powerful processing technology that provides life-changing benefits in hearing aids. The Zircon uses Oticon’s BrainHearing philosophy, which balances sound from all directions and keeps speech clear, allowing you to focus on what you want to hear. OpenSound Navigator can also reduce unwanted noise, rebalancing your sound environment at ultrafast speed while providing access to all relevant sounds and speech.
With just three simple steps, OpenSound Navigator unlocks the door to an enhanced sound experience
- Analyze: Continuously scans the full 360° sound environment at a rate of more than 500 times per second to identify and separate noise from speech.
- Balance: Rapidly reduces the levels of loud noise coming from specific directions, while preserving speech
- Noise Removal: Rapidly reduces noise, even between individual words
Connect With All Your Devices
Oticon Zircon offers a range of connectivity options to help you enjoy a high-quality listening experience daily. You can confidently use Oticon Zircon to navigate today’s connected world conveniently.
- Two-way hands-free phone and video calls from select iPhones and iPads and direct streaming from select Android™ devices
- Stream sound directly from your TV with Oticon’s TV adapter
- Use Oticon ON app for easy, discreet control over the hearing aid from your fingertips.
- Make hands-free calls from any smartphone or connect a remote microphone with ConnectClip.
- Works with EduMic: connects directly with teachers/speaker, microphone systems, computers, tablets and more
Enhance Your Experience With Oticon Accessories
The Oticon On App
Oticon ON enables your hearing aids to interact with other Internet-connected devices and services. Trigger your lights, home alarm or smart thermostat when you turn your hearing aids on or off. Tell your hearing aids to notify you when your battery is low, the laundry is finished, or someone’s at the door. With Oticon ON, it’s all up to you.
Oticon Connect Clip
Turn your hearing aids into a wireless stereo headset with ConnectClip. ConnectClip allows you to:
- Make hands-free phone calls and stream music from your smartphone, whether iPhone® or Android™.
- Listen to someone speaking from a distance using the remote microphone functionality.
- Make video calls with a Bluetooth microphone.
- Chat over the computer via Skype, Lync, etc.
- Adjust your heading aids discreetly using the remote control function.
Oticon CROS PX and Oticon CROS open up a new world of sound for those with single-sided deafness. Thanks to their TwinLink™ dual-streaming technology and the convenience of rechargeable batteries, these advanced hearing aids allow users to experience natural sounds more effectively than ever before!